Dec 13, 2015

Toffee Bark



Happy Sunday everyone! Today I would love to share one of my favorite Christmas goodies because every time I make it everyone asks for the recipe. This is something my grandma makes a lot and it became one of my favorite sweets around the holidays. Now it's my go-to gift to give everyone for Christmas because it's so easy to make, you can get a lot out of it, and of course it's delicious! Stop wasting all your time and money into the same Christmas cookies that everyone eats year after year. I assure you (being the baker) and all of your friends and family will crave this simple treat! 



Toffee Bark Ingredients:

2 sticks of butter (melted)
1 Box Club crackers
5 oz. milk chocolate chips
5 oz. peanut butter chips


Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and cover with a layer of crackers.


Evenly pour the melted butter over the crackers and bake at 350 degrees until the crackers are golden brown (about 10 minutes). 


Sprinkle the chocolate and peanut butter chips evenly over the crackers and let melt. They should just melt over the crackers over a few minutes, but if you're impatient like me you can throw them back in the oven for a minute or so. Once they are melted, spread the chocolate and peanut butter over the crackers. Refrigerate for an hour or until the chocolate is hard. Peel off the aluminum foil, break apart and enjoy!


It's really that simple and soooo good! A 12 oz. bag of the chips and 1 box of crackers should get you two large cookie sheets worth of bark. I hope you enjoy this yummy recipe! Comments and suggestions are welcome below. Let me know what you think! Happy baking and thanks for visiting Farmhouse Flare!


Sincerely,

Lauren Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment