Jan 3, 2016

New Year, New Inspiration!

Hello again, and HAPPY 2016! Can you believe it's been another year gone and the holiday season has come to an end? On a positive note, that means a new year has begun and it's a brand new year for some new inspiration and a fresh mind set. Gone with the hustle and bustle of the holidays and it's now time to focus on what you want out of this year, whatever that may be. For me, that is to start creating some home pieces to sell to you! I am becoming more inspired and more motivated everyday to get to my goal of having my own home decor shop. I will be there someday, but I have to keep reminding myself "little steps." 
Almost everything I share here on my blog will be the types of things I will eventually have for sale, including this metal framed shelf I just put together today!


While Cody was in our basement cleaning out a room for his gun shop, I eyed up these metal frames he took off the wall and was about to throw away. Good thing I was there to stop him because I knew exactly what I wanted to use them for. After a fresh coat of paint and cutting a few pieces of barn wood, I had a great new display shelf in our dining room. 
This took all about 2 hours of my time and now I have another eye popping piece for our home! Let me know what you think. Is this something you would like in your home? 
Feel free to share and pin! Thanks for visiting Farmhouse Flare!

Sincerely,
Lauren Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment